BleachStories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience Bleach like never before.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why?

Go down 
2 posters

What is the strongest to weakest zanpakuto in bleach?
Rōjūrō Otoribashi
Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? I_vote_lcap0%Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kisuke Urahara
Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? I_vote_lcap0%Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Renji Abarai
Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? I_vote_lcap33%Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
 0% [ 0 ]
Soi Fon
Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? I_vote_lcap67%Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Gin Ichimaru
 0% [ 0 ]
Izuru Kira
 0% [ 0 ]
Shinji Hirako
 0% [ 0 ]
Sōsuke Aizen
 0% [ 0 ]
Byakuya Kuchiki
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Akimoto

Akimoto

Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why?   Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:46 am

choose the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why?
Back to top Go down
HokutoDude1

HokutoDude1

Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why?   Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 pm

I like Soi Fon's zanpakuto simply because when I saw her bankai I laughed so hard because you just don't expect something like that from an assassin. I am refraining from explaining it due to the fact that I feel I would spoil it for a internet surfer.
Back to top Go down

Which is the one zanpakuto you like out of these choices and explain why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachStories :: Community :: Bleach Manga-
Jump to: